- Spent / Metal
- Spent or Used
- On Assessment
Ceramic Monolith Scrap is basically the discareded part of automotive and electronic ceramic capacitors. The scraps of monolithic capacitor are burnt by using gas torch, furnace and metal or ceramic container for metal melting purposes. The burnt capacitor scrap is grinded via manual grinder or ball mill to obtain its powder form. The powder contains elements like soda, borax, multilayered chips ceramic capacitors powder and sodium nitrate to name a few. The procured powder is washed and dried under normal temperature. We are a renowned recycler and supplier of Ceramic Monolith Scrap.
- Usually multilayer capacitor recycling method is adopted to reprocess the monolith scrap.
- High temperature furnace is used to melt this scrap.
- Presence of palladium can be noticed in this scrap.
- Usage of latest recycling technology
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Delivery Point (DP), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Others
- 2000 Per Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Bulk bags, palletised or loose units can be loaded as per the seller's / buyer's requirement
- Asia, Australia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
- All India
- Lab Test and Assay Sampling Results
33-36, Bearing Road, Seven Hills, New South Wales, 2147, Australia