- Forty-Foot Container
- Aluminium Scrap
Aluminum Car Engine Scrap is required for producing aluminum alloy products and metal ingots. Minimal energy is required to recycle this aluminum scrap. The offered scrap is appreciated for its pure content and unique rust resistance properties. It does not contain any chips or attachment, plastic and iron. Long lasting quality, exceptional resistivity level, cost effectiveness and high ductile strength are the key attributes of this engine scrap. We are a renowned recycler and supplier of Aluminum Car Engine Scrap.
- The offered scrap helps to preserve energy during its recycling process.
- This metal scrap is required for regeneration of aluminum alloy based items.
- Available in different specifications
- Free from plastic, iron and other impurities
| MOQ (tons) ||20|
| Current Supply Capacity (tons/months) ||5000|
- 40Tons Per Week
- Loose units stacked in a 40 feet container for export
33-36, Bearing Road, Seven Hills, New South Wales, 2147, Australia